By Pauline Shaw Bayne
Read or Download A Guide to Library Research in Music PDF
Similar library & information science books
Now in paperback! Documenting Localities is the 1st attempt to summarize the prior decade of renewed dialogue approximately archival appraisal thought and technique and to supply a pragmatic consultant for the documentation of localities. This ebook discusses the ongoing significance of the locality in American ancient learn and archival perform, conventional tools archivists have used to rfile localities, and case stories in documenting localities.
Library paintings usually comprises coordinating initiatives with many initiatives and plenty of stakeholders the place rate and time obstacles will be noticeable as possibilities. powerful venture administration is worthy studying! This booklet offers library staffers at each level—whether in public, educational, university or specific libraries—with the fundamental instruments of venture administration if you want to achieve self assurance and an expectation of luck.
What does it suggest to have significant metrics in ultra-modern advanced better schooling panorama? With a foreword by way of Heather Piwowar and Jason Priem, this hugely attractive and activity-laden publication serves to introduce readers to the fast paced global of analysis metrics from the original viewpoint of educational librarians and LIS practitioners.
Aimed toward practitioners, this guide imparts assistance on venture administration thoughts within the cultural history zone. details execs usually direct complicated endeavors with constrained venture administration education or assets. venture administration for info execs demystifies the instruments and methods necessary to winning venture administration and advises on easy methods to deal with the interpersonal dynamics and organizational tradition that effect the effectiveness of those tools.
- Yes! on Demand: How to Create Winning, Customized Library Service: How to Create Winning, Customized Library Service
- Ensuring Intellectual Freedom and Access to Information in the School Library Media Program
- Assessing Information Needs: Tools, Techniques and Concepts for the Internet Age (Aslib Know How Guides)
- New Approaches to E-Reserve: Linking, Sharing and Streaming (Chandos Information Professional Series)
- Tales to Tickle Your Funny Bone: Humorous Tales from Around the World
- The Top Technologies Every Librarian Needs to Know: A LITA Guide
Additional resources for A Guide to Library Research in Music
A Guide to Library Research in Music by Pauline Shaw Bayne