By Hector Cuesta,Dr.Sampath Kumar
- Learn tips on how to flip info into genuine insight
- Explore a variety of concrete examples through blending information and algorithms to find the issues we don’t be aware of that we don’t know
- Apply desktop studying algorithms to other forms of knowledge resembling social networks, time sequence, and images
Beyond buzzwords like mammoth facts or info technological know-how, there are a very good possibilities to innovate in lots of companies utilizing facts research to get data-driven items. facts research comprises asking many questions on facts so that it will realize insights and generate price for a product or a service.
This publication explains the fundamental info algorithms with out the theoretical jargon, and you’ll get hands-on turning info into insights utilizing laptop studying strategies. we are going to practice data-driven innovation processing for various kinds of facts reminiscent of textual content, photographs, social community graphs, records, and time sequence, displaying you the way to enforce huge information processing with MongoDB and Apache Spark.
What you'll learn
- Acquire, layout, and visualize your data
- Build an image-similarity seek engine
- Generate significant visualizations an individual can understand
- Get began with studying social community graphs
- Find out how you can enforce sentiment textual content analysis
- Install facts research instruments similar to Pandas, MongoDB, and Apache Spark
- Get to grips with Apache Spark
- Implement desktop studying algorithms equivalent to type or forecasting
About the Author
Hector Cuesta co-founded and is a data-driven product dressmaker at DataNerdsMX, a knowledge technology consulting company in Mexico urban. He holds an MSc in laptop technology. He presents consulting prone for software program engineering and knowledge technological know-how and has 10+ years of expertise in a number of industries together with monetary companies, social networking, e-learning, and Human assets. he's an fanatic of Lego Robotics and Raspberry Pi and pursues those issues in his spare time.
Read or Download Practical Data Analysis - Second Edition PDF
Similar mathematical & statistical books
Mathematica Cookbook is helping you grasp the application's center rules by way of jogging you thru real-world difficulties. excellent for shopping, this publication contains recipes for operating with numerics, facts constructions, algebraic equations, calculus, and records. you will additionally enterprise into unique territory with recipes for info visualization utilizing 2nd and 3D photo instruments, snapshot processing, and track.
Totally up to date for SAS nine. 2, Ron Cody's SAS features by way of instance, moment variation, is a must have reference for someone who courses in Base SAS. With the addition of features new to SAS nine. 2, this accomplished reference guide now comprises greater than 2 hundred features, together with new personality, date and time, distance, likelihood, kind, and targeted features.
This booklet provides multivariate time sequence equipment for the research and optimum regulate of suggestions platforms. even though ships’ autopilot structures are thought of during the whole publication, the equipment set forth during this booklet should be utilized to many different advanced, huge, or noisy suggestions keep an eye on platforms for which it truly is tricky to derive a version of the whole method in response to thought in that topic quarter.
Die ganze Welt steckt voller Daten, und Ihre Aufgabe ist es, sie sinnvoll zu deuten. Aber wo sollen Sie beginnen? Datenanalyse von Kopf bis Fuß zeigt Ihnen den Weg durch den Dschungel: Sie lernen, wie Sie Ihre Daten in Excel organisieren, sie mit R weiter bearbeiten, mithilfe von Streudiagrammen und Histogrammen aussagekräftige Muster erkennen, mit Heuristiken Schlüsse ziehen, durch gezielte Experimente und das überprüfen von Hypothesen zukünftige Entwicklungen vorhersagen können - und wie Sie all Ihre Ergebnisse überzeugend visualisieren und präsentieren.
- New Developments in Statistical Modeling, Inference and Application: Selected Papers from the 2014 ICSA/KISS Joint Applied Statistics Symposium in Portland, OR (ICSA Book Series in Statistics)
- Computational Finance: An Introductory Course with R (Atlantis Studies in Computational Finance and Financial Engineering)
- Applied Statistical Inference: Likelihood and Bayes
- Sampling Spatial Units for Agricultural Surveys (Advances in Spatial Science)
Additional resources for Practical Data Analysis - Second Edition
Practical Data Analysis - Second Edition by Hector Cuesta,Dr.Sampath Kumar